Leading mindfully in times of uncertainty
This highly interactive workshop focuses on enhancing self-leadership skills for greater organizational impact.
To be able to lead others, you need first to know yourself. Discover or re-assess how you prefer to lead, communicate with others, and manage change on a personal level and within your working environment. Discover how aware you are of emotions in the workplace and how you can adapt your behavior to various challenging situations when leading others.
- Understand how you absorb information, react to change, make decisions, interact with others and manage daily affairs
- Understand what makes you uncomfortable and enhance your resilience
- Discover new strategies for self-empowerment, how to influence and empower others and how to lead change
- Appreciate the value of differences for organizational success
- Gain insight into current leadership trends
Download full description of the seminar. (.pdf) 850 KB
Self development and leadership
- Are you making the best use of your potential?
- Fixed vs growth mindset
- Communication and conflict management
- Decision making
- Time management
- Mindfulness for enhancing emotional intelligence
- The Immunity-to-Change model
- What is your No. 1 goal and what is stopping you from achieving your goal?
- Managing change
- Action Learning as a problem solving tool
- Secure Base Leadership Model
Career development and the Career Curve Model
|Instructor||Sonia Georgiadou, Executive Coach|
|Who should attend||Professionals who are about to obtain a leadership role and for those who need to re-think their leadership practices|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Continuing Education Credits||16 PDUs|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
In this section:
Operations and Vocational Training
Business & IT
Massalias 22, (7th & 6th floor)
Business Programs: 2103680006, 2103680907, 2103680056, 2103680927