Project Management Professional (PMP)® Preparation Course
Let us help you draw a step-by-step roadmap for organizing your study and economizing on time, effort and money.
Are you ready for the PMP® exam? Try 30 sample questions
Our intensive 3-day PMP® Prep seminar is specifically designed to help experienced, knowledgeable project managers and team leaders master the "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)" content and pass the PMP® exam. The course offers 35 PDUs.
The course offers:
- 24 hours of training with re-known international experts in the English language of the test
- 1 year access to PMTestOnline, a self study on line platform to practice with thousands of questions.
- 35 PDUs of project management education
- complete coverage of all topic areas of the entire PMBOK® Guide and the PMP® exam
- a learning experience that summarizes all critical points from all PMI recommended test preparation texts (approx. 4300 pages of documentation), plus recent issues of the PMI Journal®.
- 700 pages PDF workbook with extra study material, exercises and examples
- 500 sample questions
- at least 4 hours of timed examination under conditions similar to the actual exam memory sheets with formulas, techniques, processes, mind maps and cheat sheets for memorizing important data
- tips on scenario based questions for understanding the philosophy of the PMP® exam questions and beat time during the actual test
See description of the course. Course leader: George Merguerian, PMP, Director, Global Business Management Consultants
We make sure you pass the test on your first try. How?
You get 1 year free access to PMTestOnline, a self study on line platform. PMTestOnlineTM is an advanced self-study system which helps you practice with thousands of multiple-choice questions. The platform adjusts to your level of knowledge and provides you with extra information texts to help you master the PMBOK® Guide. Once you get to the desired pass level on this platform, you can go and pass the test.
PMTestOnlineTM is exclusively offered by our partners, Global Business Management Consultants to our PMP® Prep Course participants free of charge. See more about PMTestOnlineTM, and get a free trial now.
Not sure about this course or the exam?
Call us at 210-3680907 or email us at email@example.com
PMP® application prerequisites
As a PMP® candidate you must meet the following academic and professional experience requirements in order to be allowed to take the test:
|Educational Background||Project Management Experience||Project Management Education|
|High school diploma, associate's degree or global equivalent||Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks (as identified in the Project Management Professional Examination Specification)||35 contact hours of formal education|
|Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent||Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours were spent leading and directing project tasks (as identified in the Project Management Professional Examination Specification)|
PMP, PMBOK, PMI Journal are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
|Instructor||George Merguerian, PMP, Dr. David Adkins, PMP|
|Prerequisites||Participants must be familiar with the basic elements of work breakdown structures, activity network diagrams and activity durat|
|Who should attend||Experience project managers, project directors, executive managers, operational managers|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||PMP®, CAPM®|
|Continuing Education Credits||35 PDUs|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
|Course Fees||€1,100.00 €750.00|
|Partner Institution||Global Business Management Consultants|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Tuesday - Wednesday-Thursday, 9.00-17.00||13/06/2017||15/06/2017||24|
In this section:
The PMI Registered Provider logo
is a registered mark of the
Project Management Institute, Inc.