How you can prepare for the exams
- Become familiar with the structure of the test. Learn more about its sections and the number of questions that you will be asked to answer.
- Become familiar with the duration of the test. Practice without breaks and follow closely the guidelines and instructions provided.
- Follow the instructions, directions and suggestions of your teachers.
Be prepared for the actual test conditions:
- Mark your answers with pencil only.
- Mark all your answers on the answer sheet, not in the test booklet.
- Do not make any other marks on your answer sheet.
- If you change your mind about an answer, erase your first mark completely.
- Fill in one circle for each problem.
- If you are not sure about an answer, you may guess.
- In the test booklet you can only keep notes or underline the parts you believe might help you answer correctly the questions posed.
- Work on past papers or mock tests does not replace systematic work on language.
- Succeeding in past papers or mock tests does not guarantee success on the actual test.
- How to take the stress out of the exams
- BCCE: Format and content
- ECCE: Format and content
- ALCE: Format and content
- ECPE: Format and content
In this section:
Where to find us
Center for Examinations and Certifications
Switchboard: +30 2103680000
Fax: +30 2103634200