English Placement Test for Young Learners and Adolescents
- Our placement test is offered on site and is administered at the Hellenic American Union premises (Massalias 22, ground floor) by Registration and Student Services on weekdays throughout the year.
- Children and adolescents will have to take a placement test before registering for any of the courses even if they know some English or have attended English lessons at another school.
- Pre-school or school aged children that don't know any English do not need to take the placement test. In this case, pre-school aged children can attend the Special Kindergarten Courses or Young Learners 1.
- Test scores are valid for one calendar year. If students do not register in one of our courses within a year after taking the placement test, they will need to take the placement test again.
- If you have reason to believe that your child has been placed at the wrong level, you should speak to the instructor or the Program coordinator by the third class session in order to reassess the students’ language abilities.
On-site placement test
- Placement test scores are given the following day.
- Αims at the accurate assessment of the language level of the children, and so it varies depending on their language level.
- The test is offered at a small fee, which is deducted from the registration fees.
Last Update At: 2015/06/30 - 14:42:48