English Courses for Young Learners and Adolescents
The Hellenic American Union offers English courses for pre-school and school-aged children as well as adolescents. Our young students learn the English language naturally and prepare for internationally recognized exams.
The program is characterized by:
- Small groups
- Up-to-date teaching practices
- Experienced and well-trained teachers
- Use of state-of- the-art technology
- Αdditional lessons free of charge
English courses specially designed for preschool-aged children (4 years old)
English courses specially designed for preschool-aged children (5 years old)
English courses for school-aged children (1st & 2nd Grade, Primary School)
English courses for school-aged children (3rd Grade Primary School to 1st Year Senior High School) that prepare them for the Hellenic American University examinations (BCCE & ALCE).
The Hellenic American Union is offering Speaking Classes to our Adolescent Students in summer as well.
Special English courses that prepare students for the University of Michigan examinations (ECCE & ECPE) and the Pan-Hellenic Exams.
A comprehensive support program for parents.
- The levels of the English Language Program of the Hellenic American Union in relation to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe