She has been a teacher and teacher trainer at the Hellenic American Union since 1978, and is involved in a number of projects of the Center for Applied Linguistics and Language Studies, including Testing Development and Computer Assisted Language Learning, as well as teaching online courses in Teacher Education.
Marianna has attended conferences and seminars in Greece and abroad, including EUROCALL in Krakow, Poland.
• 2005: Evaluating ELT Websites, TESOL Greece Convention, Athens
• 2005: Handling Difficulties with CALL, TESOL Greece Convention, Athens
• 2004: Using CALL Effectively in the Classroom, TESOL Greece Convention, Athens
• 2006: How to Design Successful CALL lessons, ELT News
• 2006: How to Evaluate ESL Sites, TESOL Newsletter