GMAT® Preparation Course
How will this course help me?
Through this course you will develop your:
- familiarize yourselves with strategic techniques for dealing with each section of the test (quantitative section, verbal section, analytical writing assessment, critical reasoning, sentence correction, reading component).
How long does this course last?
The non-intensive terms last 10 weeks (2 three-hour sessions) and the intensive terms last 4 weeks (5 three-hour sessions).
What are the components of this course?
- The course aims at developing you skills for all sections of the GΜΑΤ® test: quantitative section, verbal section, analytical writing assessment, critical reasoning, sentence correction, reading component. The Course Description handout given to students upon registration includes a detailed description of the course components.
- At no extra cost you can practice for the GΜΑΤ® at the computer labs of the Hellenic American Union even after you have completed the course.
You need to:
- participate actively in all class activities
- follow teacher’s instructions
- submit assignments on time
- attend every lesson on time
Download the Course Description:
GMAT® Preparation Course (.pdf, 68 KB)
|Prerequisites||Placement Test or a Certificate in English B2|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Monday & Wednesday & Friday 18:30-21:30||03/10/2016||16/11/2017||9|