TOEFL iBT® Preparation Course
How will this course help me?
Through this course you will:
- familiarize yourselves with strategic techniques for dealing with each section of the test (reading, listening, speaking, writing).
How long does this course last?
The non-intensive term lasts 10 weeks (2 three-hour sessions).
What are the components of this course?
- The course content includes reading, listening, speaking and writing components as well as practice in the computer lab. The Course Description handout given to students upon registration includes a detailed description of the course components.
- At no extra cost you can practice for the TOEFL® iBT at the computer labs of the Hellenic American Union even after you have completed the course.
You need to:
- participate actively in all class activities
- follow teacher’s instructions
- submit assignments on time
- attend every lesson on time
Download the Course Description:
TOEFL® iBT Preparation Course (.pdf, 68 KB)
|Prerequisites||Placement Test or a Certificate in English B2 (ECCE or equivalent)|
|Who should attend||Adults|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Tuesday & Thursday , 19:00-22:00||04/10/2016||08/12/2016||6|
Last Update At: 2015/06/25 - 12:27:02