BCCE Exam Preparation Course
How will this course help me?
Through this course you will develop your:
- accuracy and fluency in speaking and writing
- awareness of the writing process
- reading sub-skills
- listening sub-skills
- test taking strategies
What level does this course aim at?
This course aims at the B1 level in English as outlined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
How long does this course last?
- The BCCE Exam Prep course lasts one term. The non-intensive term lasts 10 weeks (2 three-hour sessions) and the intensive terms last 4 weeks (5 three-hour sessions).
The special BCCE Preparation course (BCCE 1/2 Term Exam Preparation Course) is for students already attending Intermediate 3, Pre-ECCE 1 or Pre-ECCE 2 and lasts 10 weeks (1 three-hour session every Friday).
What are the components of this course?
The course content includes writing, reading, speaking, and listening components. The Course Description handout given to students upon registration includes a detailed description of the course components.
You need to:
- participate actively in all class activities
- follow teacher’s instructions
- submit assignments on time
- attend every lesson on time
Download the Course Description:
|Prerequisites||Lower Intermediate Level Course (230) or Placement Test|
|Who should attend||Adults|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|