How will this course help me?
Through this course you will develop your:
- accuracy and fluency in speaking
- confidence in speaking
- abilities to process information from different sources so as to be able to support your opinion in a conversation or debate
What is the level of this course?
This course aims at the C1 level in English as outlined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
How long does it last?
The course lasts 10 weeks (1 three-hour session per week).
What are the components of the course?
The course content includes conversations, debates and presentations on a wide range of concrete, abstract, and specialized topics such as American culture, anorexia, arts etc. The Information Handbook given to students upon registration includes a detailed description of the course components.
You need to:
- Participate actively in all class activities
- Follow your teacher’s instructions
- Submit assignments on time
- Attend every lesson on time
Download the Course Description:
Advanced Speaking Skills (A) (.pdf, 77 KB),
Advanced Speaking Skills (B) (.pdf, 77 KB)
|Course Code||Advanced Speaking Skills Course|
|Certificate of Attendance||No|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|