Build Up Your Writing Skills 1
How will this courses help me?
Through this course you will develop your skills so as to be able to write:
- short, simple notes and messages relating to matters in areas of immediate need.
- a very simple personal letter, for example thanking someone for something.
- a series of simple phrases and sentences linked with simple connectors like "and", "but“ and "because“.
What is the level of this course?
This course aims at the A2 level in English as outlined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
How long does it last?
The course lasts 10 weeks (1 three-hour session per week).
What are the components of the course?
The course content includes writing paragraphs, online posts, recipes, sets of guidelines, a variety of emails, letters, descriptions of recent experiences, lists of rules and reports.
Is there anything else I need to know?
There is going to be a writing assignment at the end of the course.
You need to:
- Participate actively in all class activities
- Follow your teacher’s instructions
- Submit assignments on time
- Attend every lesson on time
|Course Code||Writing 1|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
Last Update At: 2015/09/25 - 12:57:11