BCCE™ & ALCE™ Schedule & Registration Periods
BCCE™ and ALCE™ examinations are administered at test centers in Greece throughout the year (except August). Examinations administrations periods are set by the Hellenic American Union, depending on the needs of each geographical area. Written sections are administered on Saturdays or Sundays; speaking sections are administered on the same or a different date, before or after the written section.
Below please find the dates, fees, and registration periods for the upcoming BCCE™ and ALCE™ examinations administered in Greece under the auspices of the Hellenic American Union:
- Examination dates are subject to changes and additions.
- For each administration, minimum numbers of candidates apply.
|July - December 2016 Examination Schedule|
|Examination Date||Examination Test Center||Registration Period||Results|
|October 2016||22, Saturday||Athens, Thessaloniki||August 26, 2016 – September 26, 2016||TBA|
|December 2016||3, Saturday||Halkida, Hania, Irakleio, Rhodos||October 03, 2016 – November 07, 2016||TBA|
|10, Saturday||Naxos, Syros (ALCE)||October 10, 2016 - November 10, 2016||TBA|
|17, Saturday||Agrinio, Aigio, Athens, Hios, Igoumenitsa, Ioannina, Kalabaka, Kalamata, Karditsa, Kefalonia, Kerkyra, Larissa, Lefkada, Nafplio, Preveza, Pirgos, Tripoli, Volos||October 10, 2016 – November 14, 2016||TBA|
|18, Sunday||Korinthos, Mytilini, Patra, Sparti, Zakynthos||October 10, 2016 – November 14, 2016||TBA|
Administrations upon request
The BCCE™ and ALCE™ examinations are also administered for groups of candidates, upon request, at designated test centers in Greece as follows:
- The specific administrations are offered only upon request. (A minimum number of candidates applies.)
- The schedule of the specific administrations is subject to modifications, depending on the needs of examination stakeholders. (Please visit this webpage for updates.)
- The specific administrations are identical in format, allotted time, and procedures to the administrations held throughout the year. They are organized in their entirety by the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications, which is responsible for selecting the venues, registering candidates, providing non-standard test accommodations, and selecting and training examinations personnel.