Our Examinations e-newsletter provides English-language teachers and language-school owners with information on our exam-related services, teaching material, important announcements, teaching tips, new books, opportunities for professional development and the like. Here is a sample of items that have appeared in recent newsletters:
- Free teacher-training seminars
- New ECPE Test Preparation book
- TOEIC in the Provinces
- 2nd International Conference on Translation and Interpreting
- ORFEAS: On-line Exam Registration System
- Examination Support Center
- Get trained to teach Modern Greek as a Second/Foreign Language
- Learning English Podcasts have arrived!
- Dates for the ΕCPE, ECCE, BCCE & ALCE
- The Hellenic American Union in Northern Greece
We also use the e-newsletters to inform subscribers of the dates on which examination results will be issued.
See a sample of a previous newsletter.
The Hellenic American Union collects and uses personal information in order to communicate with the members of its public, to provide educational and cultural programs and services, and to improve the quality of services that it offers. The information we have requested in this form will be maintained in digital and/or physical form and used only for the purposes described above.
You have the right to reasonable access to the personal information we have on you, to request of copy of this information, and to correct it if inaccurate. To find out more, contact the Hellenic American Union at firstname.lastname@example.org.No items found