How we prepare the examinations
- We regularly and systematically conduct quality controls in accordance with our continuous commitment to quality.
- We regularly and systematically evaluate all those who work for the examinations.
- We systematically train all those who work for the examinations according to the guidelines set by the examining bodies.
- We regularly inspect all examination venues and constantly seek new ones that meet the criteria set by the examining bodies.
- We use effective technological means in all our transactions with examinations stakeholders and modern technical equipment in all our examinations administrations.
- We provide special accommodations for those candidates who require special examining conditions.
- We communicate continuously with the educational community in Greece and take into consideration the proposals and suggestions of Language School Owners and language teachers.
- We create a friendly examination environment that provides candidates with the most effective examination conditions.
All members of the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications work hard to ensure excellent examining conditions for all candidates.
We are at your disposal – before, during, and after the examinations – to answer any questions you might have regarding the exams that the Hellenic American Union administers.