What you (don’t) need on the day of the examination
On the day of the examination, you need to:
- have your identity card, passport, driving licence or temporary identity card (‘tautoprosopia’ with a stamped photo) from the official authority. If you do not bring one of the above mentioned documents, you will not be allowed to enter the examination room.
- bring a watch or clock, a soft (#2) pencil and/or pen, and an eraser
- be at the testing center at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the test
- follow the instructions given by the examiner in charge
- behave in a manner that will facilitate the test procedure
- remain calm and focused on your examination and do not allow stress to affect you; staying calm and collected is highly recommended throughout the test!
On the day of the examination, do not:
- bring your cell phones or other electronic devices (all kinds of portable media players, etc)
- bring books, notes, or other aids
- feel stressed
Last Update At: 2015/06/04 - 11:03:47