A Hellenic American Union initiative for certifying the English-language skills of the unemployed
The Hellenic American Union announces an initiative for certifying the English-language skills of the unemployed through the TOEIC® test. The initiative aims at:
- Improving potential employees’ qualifications so that they can successfully compete for job opportunities that may arise.
- Encouraging the unemployed to take action to acquire further knowledge and skills and redefine their role in society; beneficiaries can gain greater self-confidence as they prepare for the test and take part in an assessment process that will result in internationally recognized certification.
Terms of participation:
- Unemployed persons registered with the Manpower Employment Organization (OAED) are eligible to participate in the Hellenic American Union initiative.
- The TOEIC® test fees for beneficiaries are set at a nominal price of 15€ (Note that the fee for the general public is 150€).
- Results will be available for all candidates on the Hellenic American Union website. To order the TOEIC® certificates, the issue fee for initiative beneficiaries is 35€.
- Duration of the initiative: February 1 – March 31, 2014
- For more information, please contact the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications or Language Schools in your area.