Seminars in Athens about the new ECCE Scoring System
The Hellenic American Union announces that it will be holding seminars in Athens about the new ECCE scoring system, effective as of May 2014.
Who can attend the seminars?
The seminars are intended for Language School Owners and EFL teachers.
When will the seminars be held?
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 10:00-12:00
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 10:00-12:00
- Thursday, February 27, 2014, 10:00-12:00
Where will the seminars be held?
All seminars will be held at the Hellenic American Union, Massalias 22, Athens.
What are the topics to be covered?
The following topics will be covered in any of the seminars:
- “All four ECCE sections: Cumulative scoring”
- “ECCE Speaking and Writing sections: The new scoring system” (Includes sample speaking test video and samples of essays.)
How can someone register for the seminars?
Seat availability is limited. Language School Owners and EFL teachers interested in participating in any of the seminars should contact the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications to reserve a seat (T: 210-3680000) by Monday, February 24, 2014.