A Hellenic American Union initiative for certifying the English-language skills of public- sector employees
The Hellenic American Union announces an initiative for certifying English-language skills through the internationally recognized TOEIC® test for employees working at the public sector. The initiative aims at assisting public sector employees acquire further qualifications so that they can successfully compete for opportunities within the civil service.
Public-sector employees can take the TOEIC® test at a special fee of 50€ during the period from November 2, 2015 to January 31, 2016. (Note that the fee for the general public is 150€).
Terms of participation:
- Public sector employees presenting official documentation confirming their status are eligible to participate in this initiative.
- Results will be available for all candidates on the Hellenic American Union website.
- Candidates may request an official TOEIC® certificate. The certificate fee is 35€.
- Duration of the initiative: November 2, 2015 – January 31, 2016.
- For more information, please contact the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications or language schools in your area.