Open seminars and webinars for Language School Owners, teachers and candidates
The Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications offers seminars and examination-related activities for Language School Owners, language teachers and candidates at the premises of the Hellenic American Union free of charge. All activities are offered both at the Hellenic American Union premises and in webinar form on specific dates, before each examination administration. In this manner, the Hellenic American Union aims to prepare language teachers and candidates more effectively for the English-language examinations it administers.
What kinds of sessions are offered?
We offer the following academic activities concerning the English-language examinations we administer:
- Methodology Workshops/Webinars for EFL teachers (HAU premises and webinars)
- Pre-recorded webinars for EFL teachers
- Upon request webinars
- Interactive Writing & Speaking workshops for students (HAU premises and webinars for language schools)
- Presentation for parents
All activities are led by highly experienced Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications academic support staff, specialized in English-language teaching and testing.
Where and when are the sessions offered? At what cost?
With the exception of mock speaking tests, all activities are offered both at the Hellenic American Union premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and in webinar form before each examinations administration. Participation is free of charge.
- View the schedule of sessions to take place before the coming examinations administration.
- The schedule is subject to modifications, depending on the needs of the coming examinations administration. Please visit this webpage for updates.
How can someone participate?
Language School Owners and language teachers interested in participating should do the following:
- Download the schedule with information about dates, type, and topics of sessions.
- Contact the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications to reserve a seat (T: 210-3680000).
- (Applies to reservations for webinars.) Expect to receive an email from the Center for Examinations and Certifications confirming their reservation. Since seat availability for webinars is limited, only those that receive a confirmation email are guaranteed participation.
What are the benefits of participating?
By attending the seminar sessions, Language School Owners and language teachers will:
- Become more familiar with the format and content of the examinations we administer in a timely manner.
- Receive guidelines and educational support material and learn constructive teaching techniques.
- Learn about examination strategies regarding all sections of the examinations we administer.
- Have the opportunity to meet with and discuss concerns with members of our academic support staff.
By attending the Interactive Speaking and Writing workshop sessions:
- Candidates will have the opportunity to practice further their speaking and writing skills.
- Language teachers will become more familiar with the format of speaking and writing tests.
For more information please contact us: