Our services for examinations stakeholders
We offer a broad range of services both to candidates who take our tests and to those who help them prepare for the examinations:
- Accessible test centers in selected European countries and throughout Greece.
- Online registration and payment for tests.
- Special accommodations for candidates with disabilities and special needs: ECCE, ECPE and ΜΕΤ, BCCE™, ALCE™ and STYLE, TOEIC® and TOEFL® Junior™, Cambridge English examinations, Certificate of Attainment in Greek.
- Free online and onsite preparation material for teachers and candidates.
- Academic services for Language School Owners, language teachers, and candidates: free and at a fee.
- Free administrative services that cater for candidates’ requests with personal interest and flexibility.
Especially to Language School Owners and language teachers, we provide a broad support network:
English language teaching and educational activities
We consider language certification an important and integral part of a broader learning process. We support language schools by developing educational activities that address issues of community concern and help students improve their language skills such as the EcoFans Network.
Research and international synergies
We conduct research projects on language learning and assessment, either independently or in collaboration with international certification bodies. The results of these projects are often made available to Language Schools and teachers through seminars and publications.
Rights of certificate holders
We work to safeguard the status of the certificates issued by the universities and organizations we represent and defend the rights of certificate holders.
Professional development of Language School Owners and language teachers
We support the academic and professional development of Language School Owners and language teachers through seminars, workshops, and presentations organized in Greece and abroad.
We take seriously the responsibility that we have to the broader community. In recent years, we have:
- Collected books to set up a library for KETHEA NOSTOS, a therapeutic program for individuals dealing with addiction, and have offered participation at no fee in the language examinations we administer to those who have successfully completed its programs.
- Offered participation at no fee in the language examinations we administer to individuals who have successfully completed the programs offered by Second Chance Schools, innovative public schools of adult education.
- Offered participation at no fee in the language examinations we administer to children hosted at The Smile of the Child, a voluntary organization that defends children’s rights.
- Offered participation at no fee in the language examinations we administer to children hosted at SOS Children’s Villages Greece, a charity organization that helps children who are in need of care because they have lost their parents or are homeless for other reasons.
- Undertook an initiative for certifying the English-language skills of the unemployed through the language examinations we administer, aiming to improve the participants’ qualifications and to encourage them to become actively involved in the labor market.
- Provided educational support to students living in remote areas of Greece.
- Contributed support for the relief of candidates and teachers in fire-stricken areas.
- Supported socially vulnerable groups of candidates.
- Awarded scholarships to candidates from marginalized social groups.
- Supported local economies through the operation of test centers, the organization of seminars and other educational activities throughout Greece.