Pearson VUE Authorized Testing Center
Here you’ll find information on how to register for an examination, important information on taking the exam and receiving your results, as well as a list of examinations that you can arrange to take at the VUE Center.
Registering for an Examination
There are three different ways to register for an exam.
- Call or visit our premises
- Through the VUE website.
- If you already have a VUE Web Account proceed to Sign In and then select the Exam Program you wish to test with.
- If you do not have a VUE Web Account go to create a Web Account now in order to create one. Then you will be able to proceed to the Sign in process.
Reschedule or Cancel and Exam
An exam can be cancelled or rescheduled at least two business days before it is scheduled to be taken at no additional charge. If you fail to cancel or reschedule your exam before the appointment time, you will be billed for the exam.
Taking the Examination
Time of arrival at the Testing Center
You must arrive at the testing center 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
You must provide two forms of identification to the testing center, both with signatures and one with a photograph.
Forms of identification can be:
- State/country identification card
- Driver’s license
- Military ID
- School ID
- Library card
- Social Security card
- Work badge
Items not allowed in the testing room
You are not allowed to bring in the testing room any personal items such as:
- Notebooks bull
- Purses bull
- Cellular phones
- Watch alarms
- Food or drinks
Your score report is printed automatically when you finish your exams.
Exams Available of VUE Authorized Testing Center
- American College
- Aruba Networks Inc.
- Avaloq Licence AG
- Avaya Inc. Testing
- British Computer Society
- Brocade Communications
- Business Objects
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- CompTIA Testing
- Convergence Technologies Professional (CTP)
- Dassault Systemes
- Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Isilon Systems
- Linux Professional Institute Testing
- National Instruments
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- Novell Testing
- Object Management Group
- Pegasystems Inc
- PostgreSQL CE (SRA OSS)
- Riverbed Technology
- RSA Security Testing
- Security Certified Program
- Siemens Enterprise Communications
- VMware, Inc.
- VUE Testing
- Zend Technologies, Ltd.