TOEFL iBT® (internet-based test)
What is the TOEFL iBT® test?
The TOEFL iBT® test measures your ability to use and understand English at university level. It also evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
How can the TOEFL iBT® test be used?
The TOEFL iBT® test can be used by:
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning programs (admissions and exit)
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
Who recognizes the TOEFL iBT®?
More than 8,500 Universities, Colleges, Institutes, and educational organizations throughout the world use the TOEFL iΒΤ® in order to place students in graduate or postgraduate programs.
TOEFL iBT® examination schedule
- TOEFL iBT® Format and Content
- TOEFL iBT® Schedule, Fees & Registration Period
- Practical Information about the TOEFL iBT®
- Registering for the TOEFL iBT®
- Prepare for the ETS Examinations and Get Help
- Taking the test
- Find out your TOEFL iBT® Results and Receive your Score Report