Advanced Level Certificate in English (ALCE™)
The ALCE™ provides recognized certification that the holder can communicate at C1 level in English, as outlined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). It is administered internationally and is developed by the Hellenic American University, a non-profit institution of higher education chartered in the state of New Hampshire, USA, in cooperation with external bodies both in Europe and the United States.
Candidates who are successful in the ALCE™ examination obtain a certificate which documents their level of English for educational, occupational, public or personal objectives.
The ALCE™ certificate can be used as proof of advanced language competence for obtaining employment and for further studies.
- ALCE™ Format and Content
- ALCE™ Schedule, Fees & Registration Period
- Practical Information about the ALCE™
- Registering for the ALCE™
- Prepare for the Hellenic American University Examinations and Get Help
- Taking the test
- Find out your ALCE™ Results and Receive your Certificate
In this section:
Where to find us
Center for Examinations and Certifications
Switchboard: +30 2103680000
Fax: +30 2103634200