- To enroll in our courses, you must be at least 16.
- Unless you have taken our courses within the last year or know no Greek, you will need to take a placement test before you register. This test can be done on site or online.
- For registration, refer to the Registration and Student Services Desk (Massalias 22, ground floor).
- For more information on the content of courses, refer our academic staff (Massalias 11B, 2nd floor).
- If you are former student and you have successfully completed a course, you are entitled to priority registration for the next course, provided it is scheduled to meet on the same days and at the same time. In all other cases, the regulations for new students apply.
Last Update At: 2014/11/19 - 15:43:34