Exam Preparation Course A1 Level
What will I learn?
Through this course, you will:
- Develop your accuracy and fluency in speaking and writing
- Develop your awareness of the writing process
- Develop your reading sub-skills
- Develop your listening sub-skills
- Develop your test taking strategies
What is the level of this course?
This course aims at the A2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Students can:
- understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (very basic personal and family information, shopping, employment)
- communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
- describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need
How long does it last?
The course lasts 10 weeks. Each course lasts three hours and takes place once a week. Lessons begin at 10 minutes past the hour scheduled. Each lesson includes 1 twenty-minute break.
What are the components of the course?
The course content includes writing, reading, speaking, and listening. You can find a detailed presentation of the course components in the Course Description.
What coursebooks will I use?
During the first session, the instructor will outline the material to be used.
We expect that you will:
- Participate actively in all class activities and discussions and to follow your teacher’s instructions.
- Submit assignments before or on the deadline set by your teacher. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on an individual basis.
- Attend every lesson on time. Your course status may be affected if you are absent for more than five (5) hours.
|Prerequisites||At least Basic 2 or placement test|
|Who should attend||Adults, who are at least 16|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|