What will I learn?
Through this course you will develop:
- your accuracy and fluency in speaking and writing
- your awareness of the writing process
- your reading sub-skills
- your listening sub-skills
What is the level of this course?
This course aims at the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Students can:
- can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning
- can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions
- can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes
- can produce clear, well structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns connectors and cohesive devices
How long does it last?
Each course lasts one academic year. The non-intensive term lasts 30 weeks (2 three-hour sessions) and the intensive term lasts 12 weeks (5 three-hour sessions). Lessons begin at 10 minutes past the hour scheduled. Each lesson includes 1 twenty-minute break.
What are the components of the course?
The course content includes reading, writing, listening, and speaking components.
What other courses is this course a requirement for?
- 'C2 Proficiency'
- ‘Advanced Conversation’
- ‘Preparation C1 Level’
What coursebooks will I use?
During the first session, the instructor will outline the material to be used.
We expect that you will:
- Participate actively in all class activities and discussions and follow your teacher’s instructions.
- Submit assignments before or on the deadline set by your teacher. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on an individual basis.
- Attend every lesson on time. Your course status may be affected if you are absent for more than thirty (30) hours.
|Prerequisites||Β2 Upper Intermediate Course or Certificate of Attainment in Greek B2 Level or Placement Test|
|Who should attend||Adults, who are at least 16.|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|