Α2 Low Intermediate
What will I learn?
Through this course, you will:
- Develop your accuracy and fluency in speaking and writing
- Develop your awareness of the writing process
- Develop your reading sub-skills
- Develop your listening sub-skills
What is the level of this course?
This course aims at the A2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Students can:
- understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, employment)
- communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters
- describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
How long does it last?
The course lasts one academic year. The non-intensive term lasts 30 weeks (2 three-hour sessions) and the intensive term lasts 12 weeks (5 three-hour sessions). Lessons begin at 10 minutes past the hour scheduled. Each lesson includes 1 twenty-minute break.
What are the components of the course?
The course content includes reading, writing, listening, and speaking components.
What other courses is this course a requirement for?
- ‘B1 Intermediate’
- ‘Preparation A2 Level’
- ‘Intermediate Conversation ’
What coursebooks will I use?
During the first session, the instructor will outline the material to be used.
We expect that you will:
- Participate actively in all class activities and discussions and follow your teacher’s instructions.
- Submit assignments before or on the deadline set by your teacher. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on an individual basis.
- Attend every lesson on time. Your course status may be affected if you are absent for more than thirty (30) hours.
|Prerequisites||A1 Beginners Course or Certificate of Attainment in Greek Α1 Level or Placement Test|
|Who should attend||Adults, who are at least 16|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Tuesday & Thursday 10:00-13:00||11/10/2016||02/02/2017||6|
|Monday & Wednesday: 10:00-13:00||20/02/2017||15/06/2017||6|