New Βeginners Greek course
From 2 through 26 June, Hellenic American Union is offering an intensive course to non-Greek speakers who wish to learn beginning-level Greek.
Hellenic American Union is offering an intensive course to non-Greek speakers who wish to learn Greek. From the start, the course focuses on communication. Within a short time, students are able to participate in everyday interactions, such as exchanging personal information, shopping and ordering food in a restaurant.
Features of the program:
- Experienced instructors who are native speakers of Greek
- Use of interactive whiteboards to facilitate learning
- Free access to the Hellenic American Union Library for additional resources
- Field trips and cultural events to help students practice their Greek in real-life situations
- Learning materials and textbooks designed on the basis of the communicative approach
Registration has started!
For more information and registration, feel free to contact:
Modern Greek Language Program
Massalias 22, 10680 Athens