Intermediate Conversation Course
What will I learn?
Through this course, you will:
- develop your accuracy and fluency in speaking
- develop your confidence
- enrich your vocabulary
What is the level of this course?
This course aims at the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Students can:
- can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in relationships, home country, habits, problems of everyday life, modern way of living, etc;
- can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken;
- can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest;
- can describe experiences, events, dreams & ambitions and briefly express opinions, likes and dislikes.
How long does it last?
The course lasts 10 weeks.Each lesson lasts three hours and takes place once a week. Lessons begin at 10 minutes past the hour scheduled. Each lesson includes 1 twenty-minute break.
What are the components of the course?
The course content includes speaking components. You can find a detailed presentation of the course components in the Course Description.
What material will I use?
During the first session, the instructor will outline the material to be used.
Is there anything else I need to know?
The course includes in-class presentations.
We expect that you will:
- participate actively in all class activities and discussions and follow your teacher’s instructions.
- prepare assignments before or on the deadline set by your teacher. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on an individual basis.
- attend every lesson on time. Your course status may be affected if you are absent for more than five hours.
|Prerequisites||At least Intermediate 2 or placement test (on line or on site)|
|Who should attend||Adults, who are at least 16|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Available to Buy Online||No|