We have reached 10,000 likes! Thank you to all our friends for liking our page!
To celebrate the event, we are organizing a contest: Create a Facebook page cover photo for our Facebook page and win a prize!
Our social media committee will choose six finalists and present them to our Facebook friends for a vote. Those who submit the 4 cover photos that receive the most votes will win a prize. Each of the winning cover photos will be published on our Facebook page for 2 weeks. The creators of the 4 best cover photos will win one of the following prizes:
- 1st prize: One of the four levels (A1 – B2) of our online English course.
- 2nd prize: Ten "Talk to the Natives session".
- 3rd prize: the Hellenic American Union Publications book: The New Build Up Your Writing Skills for the ECCE or ECPE Practice Examinations Book 1. The winner will choose the book based on his/her level.
- 4th prize: the Hellenic American Union cultural catalogue "RECURRENCE", Stephen Antonakos at the Hellenic American Union.
Cover photo requirements:
- The image must be in landscape mode (recommended size: 851px width x 314px height)
- Cover photos containing logos, prices or addresses will NOT be accepted.
- Cover photos must be of suitable images on any of the following topics: people, seasons, nature, or education.
- By sending us the cover photo you affirm that you are sending us your own intellectual property and that you are not using someone else’s work.
Please note that only Facebook users who like our page may participate in the contest.
Send your cover photos or questions by May 15, 2013 to the following email address: email@example.com
In this section:
Center for Applied Linguistics & Language Studies, Center for Examinations and Certifications, Operations and Vocational Training