The New Build Up Your Listening Skills for the ECCE
The New Build Up Your Listening Skills for the ECCE is a thematic listening skills development book aimed at B2-level students who are preparing for the University of Michigan’s Examination for the Certificate of Competency in English (ECCE). The book works on developing the necessary skills for dealing with all the parts of the listening section of the examination. The book is accompanies by a Teacher’s Edition with overprinted answers and 5 class audio CDs.
- Eight full-color skills based units divided into three sections each
- Two full listening practice tests
- Focus on building listening skills and strategies
- Extensive listening practice
- Focus on topic vocabulary
- Listening transcripts
- English-Greek glossary available for free download on ORFEAS (orfeas.hau.gr)
For Language Schools and Teachers
Special offers are available for language schools and EFL teachers. Call our office for more details.
|Available to order online:||Yes|
|Teacher's Edition with 5 class audio CDs||978-960-492-058-7||€22.00|