Build Up Your Reading Skills for the ECCE
Build Up Your Reading Skills for the ECCE is a thematic reading comprehension practice book aimed at B2-level learners who wish to develop their reading
comprehension skills for the University of Michigan’s Examination for the Certificate of Competency in English (ECCE). The book thoroughly prepares students for the reading section of the exam through exposure to a variety of texts, topics and tasks. The book is accompanied by a Teacher’s Edition with overprinted answers.
- Six full-color topic based units covering three lessons each
- Six vocabulary reviews
- Two full reading practice tests
- Focus on building reading skills and strategies step by step
- Extensive reading practice
- Focus on topic vocabulary
- Vocabulary expansion exercises
- Unit-by-unit vocabulary list
- English-Greek glossary available for free download on ORFEAS (orfeas.hau.gr)
For Language Schools and Teachers
Special offers are available for language schools and EFL teachers. Call our office for more details.
|Available to order online:||Yes|