- Upon announcement of results, candidates must check whether their personal details are correct.
- Any requests for correction of names are satisfied free of charge, provided they are made within 5 working days the latest from the date of announcement of results.
- After 5 working days from the date of announcement of results and not later than 6 months after the exam date, any correction is charged with administrative costs.
- Procedure for correction of names:
- Download, complete, and sign the relevant application.
- Submit to the Hellenic American Union (Didotou 15, 10680 Athens or Fragkon 14, 54626 Thessaloniki) the following:
- Completed application form.
- Plain photocopy of ID card or passport or any other legal document of identification ("tautoprosopia" with a photograph stamped by Public Authority or driver’s license).
- After 6 months after the exam date, requests for correction of names are not satisfied.