- Lost certificates are not reissued.
- The Hellenic American Union can issue a certification of loss of a certificate for use in Greece.
- The issue of a certification of loss of a certificate is charged with administrative costs.
- Procedure for issue of a certification of loss of a certificate:
- Download, complete, and sign the relevant application.
- Download and complete the relevant Declaration Form of Law 1599/1986. Verify the authenticity of your signature on the form at a police station or Citizen Service Center (ΚΕΠ).
- For the receipt/shipping of the certification, follow the procedures that apply to receipt/shipping of original certificates for individual candidates.
In case candidates wish to use a similar document abroad, they may request from Michigan Language Assessment to issue a results verification statement via its relevant webpage.