Your browser is not supported any more. Download your preferred modern browser and STAY secure!

Lost or Damaged certificates

  • Lost or damaged certificates are not reissued.
  • The Hellenic American Union can issue a certification of loss or damage.
  • The issue of a certification of loss or damage is charged with administrative costs.
  • Procedure for issuing a certification of loss or damage:
    • Download, complete, and sign the relevant application.
    • Download and complete relevant Declaration Form of Law 1599/1986. Verify the authenticity of your signature on the form at a police station or Citizen Service Center (ΚΕΠ). 
      Alternatively, you can issue the Declaration Form through gov.gr authenticated by your digital signature. In order to complete the procedure electronically, you will need to send the authenticated Declaration Form together with a photocopied version of your ID or Passport or any other official document that verifies your identity (certificate of identity with the photograph of the bearer stamped by a state authority or your driving license) and the relevant application at certificates@hau.gr.

For the receipt/shipping of the certificate of loss or damage, follow the procedures that apply to receipt/shipping of original certificates for individual candidates.        

Back to top