- Lost certificates cannot be reissued.
- The Hellenic American Union can issue a certification of loss of a certificate for use in Greece.
- The issue of a certification of loss of a certificate is charged with administrative costs.
- Procedure for issuing a certification of loss of a certificate:
- Download, complete, and sign the relevant application form.
- Download and complete the relevant Solemn Declaration Form of Law 1599/1986. Verify the authenticity of your signature on the form at a police station or Citizen Service Center (ΚΕΠ). Alternatively, you can issue the Solemn Declaration form electronically through gov.gr with a digital authenticity of signature.
- Α photocopy of your ID card or passport or any other legal document of identification (certification of identity “tautoprosopia” containing a photograph stamped by a Public Authority or a driver’s license).
In case candidates wish to use a similar document abroad, they may request from Michigan Language Assessment to issue a results verification statement via its relevant webpage.