Your browser is not supported any more. Download your preferred modern browser and STAY secure!

Lost certificates

  • Lost certificates are not reissued.
  • The Hellenic American Union can issue a certification of loss of a certificate for use in Greece.
  • The issue of a certification of loss of a certificate is charged with administrative costs.
  • Procedure for issue of a certification of loss of a certificate:
  1.  Download, complete, and sign the relevant application. [link pdf]
  2.  Download and complete the relevant Declaration Form of Law 1599/1986. Verify the authenticity of your signature on the form at a police station or Citizen Service Center (ΚΕΠ).
  3. For the receipt/shipping of the certification, follow the procedures that apply to receipt/shipping of original certificates for individual candidates.

In case candidates wish to use a similar document abroad, they may request from Michigan Language Assessment to issue a results verification statement via its relevant webpage.            

Back to top