Career Services in Business & IT
The Business & Information Technology Careers Office provides students and alumni/ae with support for job placement and guidance for career development. We also assist companies in finding qualified business and administrative staff. We also provide support to companies in recruiting special technical staff in areas such as network engineers and technicians, system administrators, field engineers, first and second level help desk.
If you are a Company representative looking for Business or IT Staff
- Call or email the department’s Careers Office.
- Send us a detailed job announcement of what you are looking for by fax or email.
- Once we receive your job announcement we will circulate a job announcement with your request by email to all the alumni/ae of the Department.
Disclaimer: While the Hellenic American Union guarantees the quality of the programs it offers and of the certificates granted, it cannot accept responsibility for any staff a Company may hire through the Business & Information Technology Careers Office.
If you are a Business or Information Technology alumnus/a looking for employment
- Expect to receive job announcements regularly by email from the Business & Information Technology Section.
- Contact the Companies you are interested in working for directly
- Ensure you have provided the Information Technology Department with a current email address
If you are a Cisco Networking Academy Alumnus looking for employment visit also the Cisco Partner Talent Network register and post your resume.
Disclaimer: The Business & Information Technology Careers Office cannot guarantee employment for all our alumni nor can it accept any responsibility for employment found through it.
In this section:
Operations and Vocational Training
Business & IT
Massalias 22, (7th & 6th floor)
Business Programs: 2103680006, 2103680907, 2103680056, 2103680927