CBAP® Preparation Seminar
This 6-day course (36 hours) provides you the knowledge you need to pass the demanding Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalTM, CBAP® exam and achieve professional certification in the most promising professional field of business analysis.
This course is inteded for anybody with an interest in business analysis; however, it focuses in preparing you for passing the CBAP exam. It is developed and taught by CBAP recipients.
What is CBAP
CBAP is a globally recognized certification for business analysis professionals and those who work in any part of the business with a broad range of roles – business analysis, systems analysis, requirements analysis or management, project management, consulting, process improvement and more.
CBAP is one of the most sought-after certifications in the marketplace, and is provided by the International Institute of Business AnalysisTM (IIBA®), a non-profit leading association for business analysis around the globe.
Benefits of CBAP
- confirms knowledge and experience in business analysis, requirements analysis, process improvement and more
- it is a globally recognized mark of excellence
- provides evidence that your organization follows business analysis standards in making decisions with value for the client and the organization itself
- We recommend you meet the IIBA’s requirements for certification. IIBA requires 7500 BA experience (abt 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis). If you do not meet those requirements, you may still register for the course, however you can can start with Level 1 or Level 2 certifications which require less or no experience in the field. Or, you may also attend this course to get a thorough introduction to what is business analysis and the most popular business analysis techniques
- You may start your application form before taking this course, although not necessary, so that we may help you during the course with finalizing the application according to IIBA requirements.
- You will go over all knowledge areas covered in the BABOK® Guide and identify knowledge gaps
- We help you manage the massive amounts of information covered in BABOK® Guide and develop your personal action plan to minimize effort and preparation time
- You will practice with tricky sample exam questions through guided discussion after every simulation practice
- Time intervals between training sessions will help you accumulate information easily
- You will learn from experts, business analysts that have passed the test and gone through the whole application and test process
- You earn 35 PDUs, as per exam application requirements
Note: CCBA and CBAP exams rely both on the BABOK® Guide, therefore CCBA candidates may also attend this course.
See full description of the course "CBAP Prep Course". Special fees apply for IIBA/PMI members.
BABOK® Guide key concepts, principles and structure
Exploring BABOK® Guide knowledge areas:
- Key knowledge areas
- Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Elicitation and collaboration
- Requirements life cycle management
- Strategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Solution evaluation
Review of techniques with examples
Identifying knowledge gaps towards pursuing the CBAP certification
CCBA exam information tips
Preparing for the exam - logistics
Dates & Hours:
5,6, 12, 13, 19, 20 May 2017
Fri: 17.00-21.00, Sat: 9.00-17.00
|Instructor||Markos Papoutsidakis CBAP, P2 Certified, Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, Elena Mavrommati, CBAP, Scrum Master|
|Prerequisites||Experience in applying business analysis techniques|
|Who should attend||Business Analysts pursuing professional certification|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||CBAP, PMP|
|Continuing Education Credits||35 CDUs|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
In this section:
Operations and Vocational Training
Business & IT
Massalias 22, (7th & 6th floor)
Business Programs: 2103680006, 2103680907, 2103680056, 2103680927