For over fifteen years now, we provide a complete project management training program, servicing more than 3000 delegates.
We focus on the “art” of project management – where “tools” and “people” come together for the success of the organization and strategy is aligned to project management excellence.
We aim to establish project based cultures in Greece and raise business performance through championing Project Management disciplines.
- We provide a complete project management training portfolio from basic courses to more specialized project management issues and certification prep courses
- Our instructors are experienced project managers and professional trainers
- We customize our programs to company specific needs
- We provide conferences and opportunities for networking and knowledge sharing
- 1999, we offer two public project management training sessions in association with the American Management Association.
- 2003, we offer an advanced course on Senior Project Management in association with Management Centre Europe.
- 2003, in co-operation with Business Management Consultants (BMC), we establish the Center of Excellence in Project Management, offering a full range of programs accredited by PMI.
- 2004, we begin providing in-house project management training.
- 2006, we organize the 1st annual International Athens Conference on Project Management Best Practices.
- 2006, we have successfully prepared about 50% of Greek Project Management Professionals (PMPs)
- 2007, HAU has been reviewed and approved as a provider for project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
- 2007, we offer the first public course on PRINCE2 methodology and preparation for the Practitioners examination.
- 2008, we associate with PM Greece, the national member of IPMA, to offer the first IPMA Certification Prep Course in Greece for IPMA Level D.
- 2008, PM Greece in association with the Austrian Project Management Association hosts at the Hellenic American Union the first IPMA Level D examinations with 110 successful candidates!
- 2009, we developed a brand new web site dedicated to project management excellence in Greece, http://projectmanagement.hau.gr
- 2010, we enhanced our training portfolio with courses on Agile Project Management
- 2011, we enhanced our training portfolio with courses on Extreme Project Management tools and methodologies
- 2012, ISO 1429:2008 certificate. The Hellenic American Union has been awarded by TUV HELLAS – member of TUV NORD Group – with the certificate ELOT 1429:2008 for its following activities: Project management and implementing projects of public interest
- 2014, Hellenic American Union is the first training organization in Greece who offers IIBA accredited Business Analysis courses as an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider.
- 2016, we provide new preparation courses for Agile certifications, PMI-ACP and PSM I (Scrum)
The Hellenic American Union is currently one of the few training organizations with managerial capability to undertake co-funded projects and programs certified to meet the requirements of Hellenic Standard ELOT 1429:2008.
Contact us at:
Tel: 210-3680907, 210-3680927
Massalias 22, 10680 Athens-Greece