Professional Certifications in Project Management
Exam preparation and certification maintenance for PMP®, IPMA D, PRINCE2®, PSM®
We offer preparation seminars and training programs for certification maintenance for the examinations of PMP®, IPMA D Level and Prince2 Practitioners Certifications.
Like most professional fields, project management has no lack of methodologies and standards with a mind-boggling array of acronyms – PRINCE2TM, PMBOK® Guide, APM’s APMBoK, IPMA’s ICB and the list goes on. The following are the three most recognized certifications and standards in the world today.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®. PMI® is one of the leaders in setting project management standards. "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)" is a rigorous and generic standard that can be used to ensure different industry organizations have the basics in place. See more about PMP®.
- International Project Management Association (IPMA) 4 Level Certification System. IPMA is an association of national associations. The IPMA Competence Baseline (ICB) standard sets forth the knowledge and experience expected from the managers of projects, programs and project portfolios. Over the last 10 years, IPMA has certified about 100,000 project managers in 45 countries over the globe. See more about IPMA D.
- PRINCE2® is the UK de-facto standard for project management. It was developed by the UK Office of Government Commerce and used in both the private and the public sectors. The PRINCE2TM project management method provides detailed guidance on how to set up, organise, manage, control and deliver your projects on time, within budget and to the right quality. See more about PRINCE2
- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)®. This is PMI®'s fastest growing certification, addressed to Agile practitioners. See more.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM®) from Scrum.Org - one of the most valuable agile certifications in the market. The Scrum.org Institute was founded by Ken Schwaber, an Agile pioneer and agile manifesto signatory, as well as cofounder of Scrum. Being certified as PSM I demonstrates agile and scrum knowledge better than any other certificate and is a valuable addition to a professional’s resume, while achieves increased clients’ trust and confidence in the effective management of Agile projects. See more about PSM®.
Project management certification preparation courses:
- PMP® Prep Course, 5-7 April 2017
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM® I) Prep Course
- PMI-ACP® Prep Course
- International Project Management Association, IPMA D Prep course
- PRINCE2 Practitoners prep course and examination, 15-19/5/2017
Simulation tests for the participants of our prep courses.
Hellenic American Union is a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), and an associate of PM-Greece (the Greek national member of IPMA). Hellenic American Union is also the official test center for the IPMA Examinations in Athens-Greece.
Need PDUs to re-certify?
- Earn up to 7,5 PDUs by attending our annual conference, "12th Intl Athens Conference on Project Management Best Practices", 12 June 2017
- Our PRINCE2 Practitioners Prep course & Examinations provides you with 40 PDUs plus a world recognized professional credential
- Our new course "Explore MS Project 2013", gives you a thorough insight into the essential tools of MSP 2013, plus 6,5 PDUs at a very reasonable price.
- Our Life Skills and Personal Development courses may give more than 46 PDUs on an annual basis
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
In this section:
The PMI Registered Provider logo
is a registered mark of the
Project Management Institute, Inc.