Our team of practitioners have the skills, back ground and experience to support your company in reaching the next level in managing your projects. More specifically, we provide for:
- Project Management Training: We help you focus your staff’s training on specific project management effectiveness needs. We assist you in establishing or reinforcing synergetic cross-functional teams and inter-disciplinary behaviors across the organization, saving time and money. Moreover, we set benchmarks for our programs so that our clients can measure the impact these programs have on the organization and the professional development of their employees.
- Project Management deployment: We help you establish new project management systems and integrate them into current organizational structures.
- Executive mentoring and project coaching: We provide you with back up support and coaching to help your organization implement project management systems and confront change management challenges.
- Project Management health check, audits and project recovery: We provide you with project plan reviews, risk reviews, mid-project evaluations and milestone reviews. Get help with project rescue and recovery.
- Project Management maturity assessment: We help you assess and analyze your current project management organization to align it with corporate strategy. We can provide you with a road map of prioritized activities to be conducted within 6 months to 2 years, including steps to be taken to address the systems, policies, procedures, resources, and competencies of your project management workforce. You get a comprehensive forecast of expected benefits from making recommended improvements
Our strategic partners, Global BMC consultants, are experienced project management practitioners, with proven track records managing projects of all sizes. Furthermore, our consultants hold or have held senior management and executive positions in companies ranging from start-ups to the Fortune 50. See GBMC’s current list of consulting case studies.
Thinking about in-company training, but are not quite sure?
Pilot now an HAU public training program and we will rebate 50% of the program registration fee against your first in-company program.
In this section:
The PMI Registered Provider logo
is a registered mark of the
Project Management Institute, Inc.