The Art of Project Management® for IT/IS Projects
Learn the fundamental principles, tools and techniques in managing IT Projects
The seminar presents a standard project management methodology for application in the IT environment, recognizing the nature of project work unique to IT/IS projects.
The courses focuses on the project plan, which is compromised of basically six components: project objectives (requirements, SOW), a work breakdown, (WBS), a project organization (OBS), a project schedule, project baseline (budget) and risk management.
Course leader: Anthony Eve, PMP, P2, MAPM, Director of Consulting, Global Business Management Consultants
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Understand the role of a successful project manager/leader and benchmark your skills
- Plan IT projects effectively and coach others to plan
- Understand each phase of an IT project to enable effective forward planning
- Develop realistic resource plans
- Use an effective project reporting system so that your clients and team will know what stage the project is at, and any changes that have been agreed upon
- Develop effective communication across project teams
- Use simple, user-friendly risk-management tools
- Manage cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Motivate and empower team members
- Develop a personal action plan to keep you focused on your tasks
See full description of the course and registration form.
|Instructor||Tony Eve, PMP, P2, MAPM, George Merguerian, PMP|
|Who should attend||IT project managers, IT managers, CIOs, IT engineers, PMO managers|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||PMP®, IPMA|
|Continuing Education Credits||24 PDUs|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
|Course Fees||€1,100.00 €750.00|
|Partner Institution||Business Management Consultants|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
In this section:
The PMI Registered Provider logo
is a registered mark of the
Project Management Institute, Inc.