PRINCE2® Prep Course and Examinations
Earn the PRINCE2® Practitioners certification in one week plus 40 PDUs.
PRINCE2® is a process-based project management approach, providing an easily tailored and scalable method for various types of projects. See more about PRINCE2
This 5 day course includes training and examinations for PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioners certificate. It is offered in Greece in association with Global Business Management Consultants who are working for this course in conjunction with the Accredited Training Organization Cybele Training & Consultancy Ltd.
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Review the PRINCE2® Project Management Methodology – The Processes, the Components, the Techniques and the terminologies used in PRINCE2
- Understand how to apply the methodology on a project
- Describe the purpose and major contents of all roles
- State which project management products are input to, and output from the 8 processes
- State the relationship between processes, deliverables, roles and also the management of a start up project
- Understand the business case as a driving force and project issues that influence the business case
- Understand the plans component , including project , exception, stage and team plans
- Understand project initiation
- Assess and understand highlight and exception reports
- Understand management of risk configuration management
- Understand the importance of change control within projects
- Handle project risk
- Develop skills necessary to pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
Before the course begins you will receive, the PRINCE2® manual, together with pre-work material to prepare and study for the 5-day training and the examinations. Pre-work material will help you better prepare for the course and the exam before attending the class. This material includes audi-visual tutorials on each of the syllabus areas, sample documents, quizzes and sample Foundation examinations. Pre-work material is designed to help you better prepare for the Foundation Exam so that you can focus more on the Practitioners exam during the course.
During the course, 2 to 3 hours of evening study each day is required.
Fees include training, PRINCE2® manual, course material, pre-work material, and examination fees.
Please register the latest by April 10, 2017, so that you will receive material promptly and have enough time to prepare for the course.
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Business case and organization
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Produced based planning
- Practice paper
- Plans and planning
- Controls and risk
- Directing a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Practice paper
- Managing stage Boundaries
- Handing exceptions adn quality
- Quality review and configuration management
- Controlling a stage
- Closing a project
- FOUNDATION EXAM
DAY 4 & 5
- Practitioner level application
- Sample paper
- Preparation to take the PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam – sample exams, tips, hints, recent questions etc.
- Course review and final questions
- PRACTITIONER EXAM
This course also grants 40 PDUs, providing an excellent opportunity for PMP certified professionals to gain 40 PDUs for their re-certification along with one more world recognized professional project management credential.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|Instructor||Steve Marks, P2 Practitioner and approved trainer, MSP, M_o_R, EVM|
|Prerequisites||Basic knowledge on project management principles, WBS, SOW, etc.|
|Who should attend||Project managers, IT project managers, IT managers, CIOs, IT engineers, PMO managers|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||PRINCE2®, PMP|
|Continuing Education Credits||40 PDUs|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
|Course Fees||€2,400.00 €1,800.00|
|Partner Institution||Global Business Management Consultants|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
In this section:
The PMI Registered Provider logo
is a registered mark of the
Project Management Institute, Inc.