PRINCE2® Prep Course and Examinations
Earn the PRINCE2 Practitioners certification in one week plus 40 PDUs.
This is the only preparation course with examinations for Prince2 examinations that is offered in Greece in association with WWP ATO Affiliate through our partners, Global Business Management Consultants.
This PRINCE2 Foundation course will train you in the PRINCE2 processes, components and techniques as well as planning, control and risk assessment. The course will also prepare you to take the Foundation exam at the end of Day Three and the Practitioners exam at the end of Day Five.
The course contains a series of case study examples and exercises with examination sample questions.
The course contains the official Prince2 examinations. Part 1 – Foundation certificate examinations and Part 2 – Practitioners examinations (essay test).
This course also grants 40 PDUs, providing an excellent opportunity for PMP certified professionals to gain 40 PDUs for their re-certification along with one more world recognized professional project management credential.
Course Leader: Alan Wade, PRINCE2® Accredited Trainer
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Review the PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology – The Processes, the Components, the Techniques and the terminologies used in PRINCE2
- Understand the relationship between processes, components , and techniques
- Apply the methodology on a project
- Describe the purpose and major contents of all roles
- State which project management products are input to, and output from the 8 processes
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and also the management of a start up project
- Understand the business case as a driving force
- Understand project issues that influence the business case
- Understand the plans component , including project , exception, stage and team plans
- Understand project initiation
- Assess and understand highlight and exception reports
- Understand management of risk configuration management
- Understand the importance of change control within projects
- Handle project risk
- Develop their skills necessary to pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.
Before the course begins you will receive, the PRINCE2 manual, together with pre-work material to prepare and study for the 5-day training and the examinations. Fees include training, PRINCE2 manual and examination fees.
- Projects and project management
- The benefits of a structured approach to project management
- Overview of PRINCE2
- The PRINCE2 Processes
- The PRINCE2 Components
- The project organization
- Change control and configuration management.
- Managing project risks
- Project plans
- Product based planning
- Controlling projects
- Managing quality in projects
- The PRINCE2 exam format and typical questions.
- Preparation to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam – sample exams, tips, hints, recent questions etc.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
|Instructor||Alan Wade, P2 Practitioner and approved trainer|
|Prerequisites||Basic knowledge on project management principles, WBS, SOW, etc.|
|Who should attend||Project managers, IT project managers, IT managers, CIOs, IT engineers, PMO managers|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Continuing Education Credits||40 PDUs|
|Available to Buy Online||No|
|Partner Institution||Business Management Consultants|
In this section:
The PMI Registered Provider logo
is a registered mark of the
Project Management Institute, Inc.