Why certify as a professional project manager
- Knowledge and proof of competence. Professional certification is a statement that the professional has gone that extra mile to certify experience and competence towards a recognized professional standard.
- Job security, higher salaries and career advancement. There are a number of surveys that suggest increased salary and career advancement opportunities for certified project managers.
- International recognition. Getting certified by a leading professional certification in project management you become a part of a globally recognized family of project management professionals.
- Continued professional growth. Professional certifications in project management demand on-going training and learning through certain re-certification requirements.
Organizations need certified project managers because the want:
- Increased project performance and lower operational costs. This happens when the right people with the right skills are managing the right projects, doing the right job.
- Higher morale. Certification helps people do their job better and that elevates morale. Certification can also be a practical way for the company to establish professional goals for employees and ensure they remain qualified.
- More clients. Companies who hire professional project managers gain industry recognition and increased credibility in the market.
- Return on their training investment.
5 reasons to certify with HAU CoE courses
- Hands-on or online instruction by international experts
- Small classes (maximum class size: 15)
- Full-time instructional support
- Job search assistance
- Earn credits toward a certificate
Preparation courses for Project Management professional certifications
In this section:
The PMI Registered Provider logo
is a registered mark of the
Project Management Institute, Inc.