Contemporary Spanish cinematography
The popular initiative of the Instituto Cervantes continues at the Hellenic American Union with a series of Spanish movies' screenings...
The series of screenings of contemporary Spanish films continues for a third consecutive year and for the first time at the Hellenic American Union. It comprises of selected movies, produced in 2014, and aims to showcase the different perspectives and cinematography genres which -in turn- reflect the modern society.
The screenings’ schedule is as follows:
- November 2: La isla mínima, Director: Alberto Rodríguez, Duration: 104 min
- November 9: Doñana, cuatro estaciones, Director: Javier Molina Lamothe, Duration: 90 min
- November 16: Las ovejas no pierden el tren, Director: Álvaro Fernández Armero, Duration: 103 min
- November 23: Sacromonte. Los sabios de la tribu, Director: Chus Gutiérrez, Duration: 94 min.
- November 30: Loreak [Flores], Director: José Mari Goenaga y Jon Garaño, Duration: 100 min
The movies will be screened in Spanish with Greek subtitles.
The screenings are organized in co-operation with the Instituto Cervantes, the Embassy of Spain and Weirdwave.
For more information about the movies please visit the link (in Greek and in Spanish)
|Organizer||Hellenic American Union,Instituto Cervantes|
|Venue||Hellenic American Union Theater|
|Admission Fee||Admission is free|