What level does this course aim at?
Intermediate Online aims at the B1 level in English as outlined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
How long does this course last?
Intermediate Online lasts 24 weeks.
What are the components of this course?
The course content features comprehensive English language lessons in our virtual classroom that aim at developing all four basic skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Speaking activities with the instructor and other classmates will be carried out through videoconferencing. Students will use Interactive tools such as: chat, voice presentation, voice board, blog, forum and video conferencing.
What course books will I use?
No books are required for this course. All materials will be provided through the online platform.
We expect that students will:
- Participate actively in all online class activities
- Follow the teacher’s instructions
- Submit assignments on time
- Attend every scheduled online session on time
- Complete each course successfully to proceed to the next one
Download the Course Description:
You can take the Online Placement Test to determine your level. The test consists of 5 separate sections of progressing difficulty. You are placed in a course according to the following criteria:
- If you fail Section 1 then you are placed in Beginners Online
- If you pass Section 1 then you are placed in High Beginners Online
- If you pass Section 2 then you are placed in Low Intermediate Online
- If you pass Section 3 then you are placed in Intermediate Online
|Course Code||Intermediate Online|
|Who should attend||Everybody who is interested and owns a computer, a web camera, a microphone, speakers and has a fast internet connection.|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||A certificate will be issued upon completion.|
|Available to Buy Online||Yes|