International Legal English Certificate (ILEC)
Also known as Cambridge English: Legal, this high-level, internationally respected qualification has been created especially for lawyers.
English is an essential tool for lawyers working in global business:
- Law firms, corporate legal departments, and government agencies need to know that their legal staff have the appropriate level of English to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and professionals abroad, and to deal with material in English.
- Those who study or wish to study law in English need to be able to prove to academic institutions that they have the necessary language skills.
- Those who have a licence to practise law need to be able to prove to prospective employers that they have the language skills necessary for success in international law.
The ILEC is targeted at levels B2 and C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) scale.
- Description of the ILEC examination
- Practical information about the ILEC
- Mandatory Test Day Photography