Agreement between the Hellenic American Union and Cambridge ESOL
We are pleased to announce that the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications has reached an agreement with Cambridge ESOL to establish an autonomous, open examination center to administer the Cambridge ESOL examinations in Greece.
The new center will begin offering Cambridge English examinations from June 2012 at venues throughout Greece. All the tests in the Cambridge ESOL suite will be available for candidates. Specifically, the Center will administer the:
- Cambridge English: Starters, also known as Young Learners English (YLE): Starters
- Cambridge English: Movers, also known as Young Learners English (YLE): Movers
- Cambridge English: Flyers, also known as Young Learners English (YLE): Flyers
- Cambridge English: Key for Schools, also known as Key English Test (KET) for Schools
- Cambridge English: Preliminary for Schools, also known as Preliminary English Test for Schools
- Cambridge English: First for Schools, also known as First Certificate in English (FCE)
- Cambridge English: Advanced also known as Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency, also known as Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
The agreement continues our long tradition of co-operation with major academic institutions and examination boards in the United States and Europe and is part of our ongoing commitment to offering candidates a variety of opportunities for internationally recognized, high-quality certification.
Our Center for Examinations and Certifications—the only ISO-certified exam administrator in Greece—will bring to this initiative the same rigorous commitment to exam integrity and service to candidates and their teachers that the English-language testing community has come to associate with the Hellenic American Union. The agreement does not change in any way the cooperation the Center already enjoys with long-standing partners in the field of testing.