Seminars in Athens about the new ECPE Scoring System
The Hellenic American Union announces that it will be holding seminars in Athens about the new ECPE scoring system, effective as of November 2014.
Who can attend the seminars?
The seminars are intended for Language School Owners and EFL teachers.
When will the seminars be held?
- Monday, October, 20, 2014, 10:00-13:00
- Thursday, October, 30, 2014, 10:00-13:00
- Monday, November, 3, 2014, 10:00-13:00
Where will the seminars be held?
All seminars will be held at the Hellenic American Union, Massalias 22, Athens.
What are the topics to be covered?
The following topics will be covered in any of the seminars:
- Cumulative scoring of all four parts of the test
- Speaking and Writing section scoring: Presentation of the new scoring system with the use of a videotaped speaking test and essay samples
How can someone register for the seminars?
Seat availability is limited. Language School Owners and EFL teachers interested in participating in any of the seminars should contact the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications to reserve a seat (T: 210-3680000).