TOEIC® initiative for the unemployed extended to March 31, 2015
To accommodate increased requests from those interested in taking advantage of its initiative to certify the English-language skills of the unemployed through the TOEIC® test, the Hellenic American Union announced that the initiative’s duration has been further extended until March 31, 2015.
The initiative aims at:
- Improving potential employees’ qualifications so that they can successfully compete for job opportunities that may arise.
- Encouraging the unemployed to take action to acquire further knowledge and skills and redefine their role in society; beneficiaries can gain greater self-confidence as they prepare for the test and take part in an assessment process that will result in internationally recognized certification.
Terms of participation:
- Unemployed persons registered with the Manpower Employment Organization (OAED) are eligible to participate in the Hellenic American Union initiative.
- The TOEIC® test fees for beneficiaries are set at a nominal price of 15€. (To date, fee for the general public is 150€.)
- Results will be available for all candidates on the Hellenic American Union website. To order the TOEIC® certificates, the issue fee for initiative beneficiaries is 35€.
- NEW duration of the initiative: January 1 - March 31, 2015
More information is provided by Language Schools in your area and the Hellenic American Union Center for Examinations and Certifications.